Navigate wisely. FlyWise is a complete navigation system dedicated to the pilots, which helps you in every aspect of your navigation. A system designed to quickly respond to your questions in the air, even before you ask.
FlyWise is build on top of the Android standard guidelines and contains the most comprehensive database of airports, airfields, reporting points, radio facilities and airspaces.
Scheduling a flight with FlyWise is simple. It's enough to search by ICAO ID or by the name of the airport / reporting point / radio aids or by coordinates.
Also you can view all the information of the airport of destination including weather situation updated in real time.
Connected to a bluetooth or wifi mini-AHRS device, FlyWise becomes a powerful PFD showing speed, altitude, vertical speed, g-force, artificial horizon, compass.
- European ICAO maps offline (you can use them in flight without any connection)
- Altimetric profile
- Database of all waypoints: Airports, airfields, reporting points, radio facilities
- Automatic logbook: saves your takeoff time / landing and touch and go!
- With an external AHRS module (sold separately) it becomes a powerful PFD: Artificial horizon and actual flight information, such as IAS, Pressure Altitude, G Force, VSI, ...
- Automatically track the distance and allows export to Google Earth or by e-mail
- Show routes, displays airspace
- Create, edit, import, share, export routes (GPX or Google Earth). Creating routes is simple, using the points directly on the map or using the database
- Create personal waypoints
- Flight planning: You can enter consumption values of your airplane and calculates consumption and distances on routes
- Calculates current ephemeris
- Get weather information along the way
- You can add your own maps or approach maps, so that they are overlayed on maps
The data on the waypoints are updated each AIRAC cycle.
You can download the user manual from here: http://www.voodoo-dev.com/fw-manuale-it.pdf
WARNING: USE THIS APPLICATION ONLY AS AID FOR VISUAL FLIGHTS !!! WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OTHER USE.
If you have suggestions, write us, we will be happy to answer them.
Navigation, Flight, Ultralight, General Aviation, GPS, ULM, airplane, aviation, avionics, helicopter, gyrocopter, glass cockpit, aircraft, plane, VFR, terrain alert, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, METAR, TAF, ADS-B, density altitude, ICAO